Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

4.06.2010

11:52am
IMG_6569p

Sledding in April.


Something I have been trying to do daily on my family blog is to document a moment everyday. I sometimes get overwhelmed thinking of blogging a big and great post, and this has made it so much easier. Just one picture and one sentence. It can be more but doesn't need to. So far It has been great and has helped me out a lot in my journaling. I thought I would share a moment of our day with you :)

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Okay, I'm a photo blog stalker. I am such a fan of your mom's and you too! Seriously, love this picture. The colors are amazing. I'm always inspired by your photos and your style. Thanks for sharing both! :)