Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

9.18.2010

Want some more???

Remember my Top 10 color wall segment? Well its back! Next week :) Y'all ate it up and after so many great emails we decided to do part 2. I thought I would give you a peak of a few of the walls over the next few days.
Let's start with Annsli :) Poor girl, we haven't had very many photo shoots together, but judging from how much she loved this one, I can see plenty more in the near future.
20100918_4517p
20100918_4539p
Annsli1

You have to watch the segment to see where this one is at :)
Up next- Gray (its a fun one!)

4 comments:

kristen davis said...

She is so cute!! Awww I just love her two bottom teeth!!

amber said...

Please can you get any better??? Such cute kiddos. Can't wait to get my own shoot on. Her bow is adorable.

Kimbur said...

i need to start scoping out the walls here in maryland to try and find something awesome like this. i'm just affraid i might get mugged in the process :)

Brittany said...

Darling!!!