Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

11.07.2010

last minute panic mini sessions:)

Ok all you panicking moms that are stressing for Christmas card photos. Im here for ya-  I thought this last round was the last. But I really want to fit everyone in so Im opening up this Saturday for some more.
 So- This saturday the 13th. You get a 25 minute session with a 10 image high res copyright cd for $200. Ill put up a proofing gallery for you and you pick your 10 favorite images. Then you can always add more for $5 a image.  And if you want to order christmas cards I'm happy to design you some! 
Ill take appointments in order of when I received your email

First morning location HERE #'s 6,7,8
10:00
10:30
11:00






Afternoon location Veiw HERE and HERE
3:00
3:30
4:00

No comments: