Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

8.28.2012

Fall mini sessions

It's already that crazy time of year again. Time to book for fall! My wedding season is about to settle down a little, and I'm ready to start taking some family photos for fall. My fall schedule always books up fast.  I'm going to offer some mini sessions again to fit everyone in. 


 $300 includes a 25min session, a 10 image copyright CD, and proofing gallery.  I'll even design you a Christmas card :)
You can always add more photos to your CD for $5 a photo.
location will be emailed to you

Sept 22nd Brigham City 5:30-7:30 pm

October 6th Davis County 5:30-7:30

first come first serve. Email- lacijilldavis@gmail.com

***********
Now on to some happy photos!




 






No comments: