Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

7.07.2009

Dietlein

Alright I took a mentoring session with my favorite photographer and awesome friend Jessica Kettle. I learned a WHOLE lot! Loved every moment of it. So Thanks to Jess for teaching me so much, and heres to some better pictures ;) Cheers-
dietlein11


qd1
work it...

dietlein24


qd2

Thank you Quinn for wearing the scarf.
I though it was only fair for you to make public it was NOT your idea
dietlein29





dietlein23



qd3

Looooovvvvve this picture of Dawn! . . . .She's my friend.
My best-posing, working-it, girlfriend!
Yep were friends.
dietlein01

I also learned something else not technical this session.
There is nothing better than taking pictures of people you love.
These are our great friends (and Nates boyfriend) I loved nothing more than capturing moments they can keep forever




2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are wonderful pictures, Great job, I stalk your blog.

Jill said...

Wow, that photo looks like the cover of a Magazine! Put an apron on that girl and send her my way!!
Nice job all of You!!!!!