Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

9.25.2009

Wait for it. . . .

*Doctors update*
Well Gray wasn't feeling so hot today then his eye swelled up and gooped everywhere so took him in and.... well he has-
  PINK EYE and a 
DOUBLE EAR INFECTION!!
to add to the 
FLU and 
BROKEN LEG!
Seriously is this some sick sick joke?
IMG_4823
Yesterday was his birthday. He was darling sick and all. poor guy!
Untitled-1

I'll go ahead and look on the positive side of all this and say at least we all didn't get it at the same time.
.
.

  PINK EYE 
DOUBLE EAR INFECTION
FLU 
COUGH
DIARRHEA
FEVER
BROKEN LEG!!!!!

yes I'm shouting all those words

and thats just one of my kids

Wish some good health our way.
 We will be having a fun-movie watching- staying in- family night tonight :)

2 comments:

Jaci said...

cute birthday boy. so sad about the sickness though!
what happened to his leg? I'm sorry but the cast is adorable on him. ;)

The Swanky Isis said...

so so sad :(