Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

4.19.2010

Now offering


Highschool Dance mini sessions!
Untitled-1

I'm really excited about this because
don't we all wish we had better dance photos?! 
And i'm offering a C.D so we can store the digital copies forever :)
IMG_6633p
Details
$40 per couple (minimum 3 couples in group)
  • 30 min. photo shoot with multiple poses!
  • 1 Copyright C.D with 15 or more images (depending on group size) this means you can print all the photos you want, add them on facebook, blogs, and store all your darling photos and memories forever on your computer!
  • 2 8x10's (you choose group or couple shot)
Add ons
8x10 $8.00
wallets (sheet of 8) $8.00
5x7 $4.00
extra copyright cd $5.00
Prom-2010
I think you could even do this for your day date!
IMG_6574p

IMG_6703p

Because it obviously fun!
IMG_6768p
Want to see what it will be like in action?
Look here

*attention Box Elder
I will be taking 4 groups for morp. 
Sign your group up for a session
4:00
4:30
5:00
5:30

1 comment:

Jessica Reeves said...

Laci, this is such a great idea! I wish I had this for my dance pictures - my pics are SO ugly!! I saw your segment on Studio 5 and loved it! These pics are so cute!