Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

7.08.2010

"IT" Girl

need I say more? This girl has got "it"
You know the girl who is good at EVERYTHING
not to mention she is insanely gorgeous

and really the sweetest girl in town





IMG_w2649p
my1
my3
We got together for a Jillie Willie shoot and let me tell you some killer product are about to launch!
(including those pants!)
Here is a sneak peak of what I can show and I can't wait until the full launch


my2


my4web

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

um.....can't wait to see these pictures in good housekeeping or all the other magazines!!!! Amy- you are probably the most stunning girl ever!

Andrea said...

Ok seriously when I saw the title I just KNEW it had to be about Miss Amy! Love all of these photos and dying over those pants!! Nice work1

Amy Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Lou said...

AHHH!!! They turned out so good :) When I saw "it girl" - I instantly thought of YOU! HOW FUNNY!!!! SOOOO SO much fun.. Can't wait to see the rest of our shoot! LOVE YOU

Jaci said...

Does she have even one flaw??? Wow! So gorgeous!!!

Tatiana said...

Just stopped by. Beautiful pictures!