Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

4.20.2011

Our home is for sale. I'm Happy/sad :)

We are selling our house! I can not wait for our next home and the fun projects it brings, but I also will miss my neighborhood and the darling friends (of both me and my kids!)
So help me spread the word!! I will Love you forever  :)
Here is the listing and all the photos

I love this house because there is always room for a party!!!



I will be so sad to leave Navi's fun room! She loves it and man alive that wall took a lot of time! 

Grays room is my favorite. It makes me haPpy! I think I will bring this same paint color right with me to our next home :)

 This kitchen is party/cooking heaven. I love the double stoves, and all the room but mostly I love the high bar that hides my mess. LOL
 The cream cabinets in the inside of the bar make me happy!
I will most defiantly miss this wallpaper!

       Here is a video that gives a good look at our home!




K now go spread the word for me!
xox

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh!! Lovely house! It's gorgeous!

Where did you get your white couch from? It's beautiful!!

andreaworley@live.com

Rhonda said...

Um, seriously...your house is amazing! You and i have very similar decorating styles.

My husband and i are ordering a sectional and the fabric I chose is black/ivory houndstooth. He thinks it's insane and will be "too much," so I told him I'd find a pic that disproved his theory. Glad I stumbled across this post!