Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

6.16.2011

New Temple print for sale :)


I have made so many of you hold off on ordering your temple print till I got this one done. 
It's done :)
The first one came about when I took some photos for the logo of Mormon Times. I got so many great requests I decided to start selling them. 
Then after hearing my prophet talk about having a picture of the temple in your children's bedrooms, I knew I wanted to take a new bright happy one for my girls. 
It's Bright and Happy!



You can order it Horizontal or Vertical. And It will come with out my logo on it -lucky you :)

Purchase in my shop

11 comments:

Rosies said...

laci I haven't been on this blog in so long and I forget how much you amaze me!!!

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

You don't happen to have any of the Logan one do you? I would love to find one I like of that temple... and if anyone could do it, it would be you!

Jill said...

How Big can I get this? I adore it!

erin said...

i LOVE how it is so bright and happy. it really is perfect. i normally dont buy things but might have to this time since it really is fantastic. wish you could travel and take pics of all the temples for us :)

Laci said...

Jonesy- I don't have one YET but I plan on taking many more soon :)

amber said...

Yes laci please take some Logan ones. Answer your mamas ? How big can we get it and can it come in a canvas?? Xox your amazing!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

I am in love.....as soon as a finish redoing my little ones room....I will be purchasing!

Ruby Blue, inc. said...

Love. Of course it would have to have your stamp on it. LOVE IT!!!

Lisa said...

Ok. I need you to visit the Oakland Temple and make one of these for my daughter!

Natalie Nicole said...

So pretty! But what size are the prints?

Calli said...

Hi Laci,
I am the girl you did the at home makeover on in Lehi when you were with studio5. Just wondering if I could still get this print and how big? Canvas?