Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

9.20.2012

Fair Photos

Who doesn't loves happy photos and the happiest place :) 
These families really liked my family photos at the fair a couple years ago so we waited all year for the fair to come back!

*Note when getting  your family photos taken at the fair make sure to bring your Lamb ;)
I even got to see them showing their lamb. Loved it
I did a few sessions at the fair this year. The moms of these 2 families are sisters. It was so nice to do them at the same time and have so many helpers behind the camera getting everyone to SMILE!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gosh i love these!! someday i want a photo shoot at the fair, these are just magical and fun laci!