Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

8.23.2009

{L} Kids

I love shooting in your home. Especially when your home is this gorgeous ;) Isn't it just so fun to get some real lifestyle shots of you just haingin in your space. 
Will someone come take some of us in our space?
Wait I need to do a lot of work before that happens.

n2




IMG_0134u

IMG_0049ps

nt

IMG_9949p

IMG_0009v

3 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

love these. the second one is my FAVORITE!

Chelsea said...

Okay...I LOVE the second one! and the girl looks SO darling in the last one- good work my friend:) and the truth is I love "at home" pictures SO much! one day when I have a home worth shooting in, we'll be doing one of those kind of shoots! k? xoxo

allegra said...

soooo cute! they're all amazing. i kind of like the third one best! great job!