Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

11.04.2009

Its that time. . . .

Time to get those christmas cards ordered!!
 Check out the cards available this year. Don't you love them? I do!
I will customize any card to coordinate with the colors of your pictures, and add any writing you would like. Cards come in sets of 25 with envelopes. They are 
$25 for single side print and $35 for double sided print
Available in pearl,linen or metallic paper. 
I only have a few sessions available for November 
So if your still wanting pictures email me quick.

-THE LAST DAY TO ORDER CHRISTMAS CARDS IS DECEMBER 7th, 2009.


christmas-2009-example-2

christmas-2009-example-1-(1)

scards

Here is a closer look all with simple color changes
Front
front
janac
back
jordan
Frontc
Back

6 comments:

Martha said...

These are great! Did you and Chelsea collaborate together on the designs??

Amy Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Lou said...

I didn't know you shot COCO and BELLA.. Aren't they absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Amy Lou said...

Oh and DARLING cards!! They are probably the cutest I have EVER seen :) :) :)

Laci said...

**disclaimer I did not design these cards. I wish :) I bought the templates from simplicity.

It's That Simple said...

Ok Laci, all your research, studying hard work etc. has really caught up to you. These are amazing. If I got these cards (yes...templates adorable...but I'm talking photos) I would have to know who the photographer is. You really have blossomed into an amazing photographer.