Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

11.19.2009

My therapist :)

Every marriage has that "other person" the one who you tell everything to. Your Hairstylist.
Meet mine, Abby. She is amazing at what she does. Amazing. 
I do hair myself and so I'm obviously very picky.
Abby is your girl if your having hair issues. And check out her killer skin!
Abby29
abby1
Abby23
abby2

3 comments:

Stueller said...

Abby looks so cute.. I haven't seen her in forever since Aubrey and I were Juniors! Love these Laci!

Melissa said...

These are gorgeous! I really love how all the colors pop in your pics!

Thanks again for having us over the other night!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

you do such a great job! I found you on Marci's blog and Chelsea's! I love your photography!